How Much Does TikTok Pay You For 1 Million Views? Tips to Increase Views Free
If you are one of those who wonder How much does TikTok pay you for 1 million views, you are at the right place because we have got some answers for you.
According to some reports, TikTok can pay anywhere from $20 to $40 for 1 million views.
It is important to note that these are only estimated figures that may vary from country to country. It also depends on the type of content a TikToker creates.
There is no guarantee of how much does tiktok pay you for 1 million views, but there are some ways to get better at it. Want to know how to increase your views? Please read this article.
How much does TikTok pay you for 1 million views?
The success of any digital platform depends on its content creators. The type of content you produce and the number of followers you get determine how much money you make as a content creator.
What is the Creator Fund?
The Creator Fund is a monetary fund for creators, as the name states. It is neither an arts grant nor a platform for sharing advertising earnings like YouTube’s AdSense. It’s only a method for TikTok to pay successful creators on the platform.
Tiktok Creator Fund was initially introduced in the spring of 2021 with a USD 200 million investment. The fund was established “to encourage those who dream of using their voices and creativity to create remarkable careers.” (in the words of the corporation)
TikTok creators’ earnings per view are considerably lower than those from other sites. For instance, YouTube influencers can estimate between $3,000 and $5,000 per million views, which is more than a thousand times more than on TikTok.
Causes of the disparity:
- The types of videos distinct to the platform
- The demographics of the user base
YouTube videos are more extended than TikTok videos. This allows the platform to place advertisements inside them. Furthermore, advertisers are more ready to spend because of the older audience.
In addition to the Creator Fund, there are several methods for TikTokers to profit from their audience, which we’ll cover next.
Here are some other popular ways you can make money beyond the Tiktok creator fund:
- TikTok’s Creator Marketplace connects marketers with influencers in the same niche to collaborate.
- Gifts and tips: When you’re live streaming, invite your audience to email you tips or gifts.
- Reach out to companies for partnerships and collaborations where they’ll pay you to promote their products on TikTok.
- Affiliate marketing: When recommending goods and services, include an affiliate link to earn a commission.
- Launch your merchandise and encourage your followers to buy it.
- Video platform: Establish your video-on-demand platform and charge subscribers for access to premium content.
TikTok Payment Structure
The amount of money TikTok pays its content producers depends on how many people watch their videos. However, the payment details are not public yet.
How much does TikTok pay you for 1 million views. According to some reports, TikTok pays between 2 and 4 cents for every 1,000 views.
That is between $20 and $40 for videos that reach up to 1 million views. At the same time, it pays between $200 and $400 for videos that get up to 10 million views, and so on.
Of course, these earnings might differ based on variables, including the country in which the video is seen and the kinds of adverts shown.
|Number of Views||Estimated Earnings|
|How much does TikTok pay per 1000 views?||$0.02 – $0.04|
|How much does TikTok pay you for 1 million views?||$20 – $40|
|How much does TikTok pay for every 5 million views?||$100 – $200|
|How much money does a TikTok video make which goes viral?||A viral video (10 million views) could get $200 to $400|
Earnings of Top Seven TikTokers in 2022
The highest-paid celebrities on the site earned $55.5 million in total in 2021, a 200% increase from the previous year. Source
|Name||Number of Follower||2022 Earnings|
|Charlie D’Amelio||133 million||$17.5 million|
|Dixie D’Amelio||57 million||$10 million|
|Addison Rae||86 million||$8.5 million|
|Bella Poarch||87 million||$5 million|
|Josh Richards||26 million||$5 million|
|Kris Collins||42 M Followers||$4.75 M|
|Avani Gregg||39 M Followers||$4.75 M|
How Can I Increase My TikTok Views?
To earn money on TikTok, you must create high-quality content that keeps users engaged. People will be less likely to watch your videos if they are dull or poorly done.
The following techniques can help you get more views and, consequently, more money.
- Ensure that your videos are top-quality and provide viewers with something unique or valuable.
- Posting brief, to-the-point videos is something you should try to do. Long videos on TikTok are less like to get more views because users have short attention spans.
- Use creative and attention-grabbing visuals.
- Use upbeat music that matches the theme of your video.
- Post your videos on other social media platforms like instagram and facebook.
- You should also publish regularly, as this will help you build up a following of loyal followers.
- Additionally, take advantage of TikTok’s features, such as hashtags and duets, to bring your films in front of more people.
- Use trending soundtracks and relevant hashtags to attract more viewers to your videos. Don’t overdo hashtags. Use hashtags sparingly, but they can be a great way to see your videos.
So, How Much Does TikTok Pay You For 1 Million Views in reality? One might wonder. It’s easy to assume the answer would be “a lot” after looking at the list of top TikTokers above.
But like most things in this world, there is a significant difference between those that succeed and those who fail. To put things into perspective, most users fall into the lowest pay category, with the average content creator earning between $20 and $40 for every million views.
But keep your ambitions of becoming a celebrity in check. If you keep up, one day you will be in the list of TikTok stars with the highest earnings.
How much does TikTok pay monthly?
TikTokers who meet the criteria for the Creator Fund, might earn between $200 and $1,000 per month if they have at least 100,000 followers.
How much does TikTok pay for views 1000?
A video on TikTok gets between 2 and 4 cents for every 1,000 views.